- Thai stick noodles – 1 packet
- Butter – 2 tablespoon
- Ginger – 1 teaspoon chopped
- Garlic – 1 tablespoon chopped
- Boneless chicken – 1 cup chopped
- Chopped onion – 1 cup
- Carrot julienne cut – 1/2 cup
- Capsicum julienne cut – 1/2 cup
- Tomato julienne cut – 1/2 cup
- Cabbage julienne cut – 1/2 cup
- Green onion/spring onion julienne cut – 1/2 cup
- Green Chilies – 4 pieces
- Red chili powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Chicken stock cube – 1 piece
- Egg – 1 large
- Fish Sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Soy Sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Peanut Roasted – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon Slice – 1
- Bring lots of water to boil. Once it boils add in noodles in it and cook as per package directions.
- Drain water and keep aside.
- Heat butter in a fry pan, fry garlic and ginger until light brown. Then fry chicken until change it’s color.
- Add chopped onion and fry until soft. Then add vegetables , green chilies and cook until soft.
- Then add red chili powder and black pepper powder. Fry one minute.
- Now add chicken stock cube and fry 1 minute. Do not over cook as the vegetable will lose their crunchiness.
- Then add egg and scrambled well. Then mix with vegetables.
- Add cooked noodles and fry for one minute.
- Mix fish sauce, soy sauce, peanut and sugar. Mix well.
- Do not over mix noodles as it will break.
- Finally mix lemon juice and mix well.